A Platform for Success
REPRESENT AND SUPPORT ALL COMMUNITIES IN CHATHAM-KENT
As Mayor of Chatham-Kent, I will:
- Hold regular Mayor's Office hours at Municipal Service Centres or other locations outside of Chatham.
- Ensure rural infrastructure needs are appropriately addressed.
- Create community-based advisory boards (where none currently exist) and work with existing associations.
- Ensure that investment decisions are taken with a full municipality focus -- not a "Chatham" then a "Kent" focus. We want all of our communities to have the opportunity to welcome and seek-out new investment. Let's "share the wealth".
- Create a Rural Health Care Fund to ensure there is a healthy and productive relationship with all hospitals in the region that care for Chatham-Kent residents.